Emma Bryan is an independent greeting card publisher creating elegant contemporary greeting cards and stationery celebrating all occasions from "I Do’s" to "Thank You’s" to "Good News" and more.
Emma’s illustrations and distinctive colour palette are at the heart of her business and her designs are full of pastel hues, hand-painted florals, and inspiration from the natural world.
A true British brand, Emma and her small team supply unique designs, quality products and personal service to independent retailers in the UK and overseas.
If you would like to stock our our elegant designs in your physical or online shop, please fill in the form and we will get in touch to discuss your needs.
We all need to think carefully about what we buy these days and where it goes after its useful life. We are committed to build sustainability into our business to minimise our impact on the planet.
Emma works with a small team of trusted UK partners to produce quality products with meticulous attention to detail and respect for the environment. We do this by:
- only using FSC-approved board and certified printers so that we know where and how our paper is sourced and processed
- printing orders digitally and on demand which avoids waste, the need for storage and saves energy
- creating a sustainable and fully recyclable product without embellishments* that might prevent recycling
- using recycled envelopes
- moving to naked and paper clasped cards where possible.
We are looking for solutions to eliminate the plastic waste associated with the greeting card industry but we understand that every retailer situation is different. Whilst the industry transitions to a sustainable standard, our cards and envelopes can be supplied nested (with the envelope inside the card), with paper clasps, or cellophane - please let us know your preference when ordering.
* Christmas cards 2020 contain less than 1% foil which makes them suitable for recycling through normal channels
© Emma Bryan 2019 - 2020. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED