We are a small team committed to minimising our impact on our precious planet. Our products are made in the UK, with care and respect for the environment.
- We only use FSC-approved board and certified printers so that we know where and how our paper is sourced and processed
- We print digitally and on demand which avoids waste, the need for storage and saves energy
- We create a fully recyclable product without embellishments* that might prevent recycling through normal channels
- We use recycled envelopes
- We are moving to nested and paper clasped cards to eliminate waste.
We understand that every retailer situation is different. Whilst the industry transitions to a sustainable standard to eliminate the plastic waste associated with the greeting card industry, our cards and envelopes can be supplied nested (with the envelope inside the card), with paper clasps, or in bio-cellophane - please let us know your preference when ordering.
* Christmas cards contain less than 1% foil which makes them suitable for recycling through normal channels